11.13.2009

39 Weeks

Posted by Picasa
I don't think I need to put a percentage in. I am almost done!!! This has been a big month, we moved into my 900 sq ft bungalow, had a great engagement party for Kelsey and Will, Ned ran away, got hit by a car and was found and we are days away from the due date! About two weeks ago I started to get some pretty uncomfortable back pain otherwise known as sciatica. I have been working from home and next Monday is my last day at work which is very exciting. So now we just need to put the car seat in the car, pack the bag, put the stroller together and wait. Pictures are from the engagement party, my birthday and 39 weeks and some Ned. Click here for more pictures

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Thanks for the update!!! I hope your back feels better. Love the pictures.
    xoxox
    Christa

    ReplyDelete