12.11.2009

2 weeks old

Posted by Picasa
Thomas is 2 weeks old!! At his two week appointment he had grown 3/4 of an inch and gained 1.5 oz from his birth weight. He is a long skinny baby at 90% for length and 20% for weight. Thomas is also quite advanced (or at least I think so) and is tracking. He loves his little lion toy that crinkles. Grandma and Grandpa Shirk left this weekend. It was great having them and we will miss the cooking, baking, laundry and extra set of hands that they provided. Grandpa Shirk commented on how much Thomas had filled out and changed in just a few days. It is hard for us to notice though because we are with him so much. Thomas has also figured out that at night time you eat and go back to sleep and daytime you can be awake for playing. Yeah!!! I hope that continues. He is still completely adorable and we can't stop kissing him and loving on him :)


1 comment:

  1. Eileen and Marc,

    I just received the link to your blog. Congratulations!!! He is adorable. I'm sure you two must be so thrilled. I can't wait to meet him in person! Hopefully one of your Toledo visits will occur at a time that I'm in town.

    Love to you - all 3!!
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete