Yes that is right, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. We were the holy family at the midnight service at church complete with a live navity and real camels. Thomas did pretty good so stay tuned for developments in his launch into stardom and my new career as a stage mom. It was a wonderful first Christmas and we could not have asked for better gift than our healthy baby boy. Wishing you all a blessed Christmas.
I will cut to the chase and what you are all really here for....
I love the pictures! I am so glad nana and papa got to see Thomas and be there for Christmas! I know nana was so ready to get to visit! We can not wait for our chance to see him! Much love, Kristi
ReplyDeleteOh great. Now I'll never be the favorite
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny!! The Schlaudeckers love the nativity picture! hahaha
ReplyDelete